What do you think is the reason behind the Bermuda Triangle disappearences?

Is anyone else watching the Mystery Quest segment on the History Channel about the Bermuda Triangle?? Its soooo interesting! And a bit scary. Are you watching it? What do you think is the reasoning behind it?

AdensMommy1107

Asked by AdensMommy1107 at 10:32 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Energy vortex. Google the Bimini Road; possible proof Atlantis did exist. Great stuff.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 10:47 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I'm not sure about the reasoning but I do know that my uncle was in the navy probably about 20 years ago and they sailed through there and he made it back so maybe the other times were freak accidents? But I didn't watch that show so I don't know!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:48 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• The Loch Ness Monster. LOL J/K... IDK... Pretty scary, though.
    SAMNMAYASMOM

Answer by SAMNMAYASMOM at 11:02 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• LOL@ Lochness, but did you see that movie "The water horse"? Such a cute movie.
    Anyway the Bermuda triangle sounds fascinating. I saw a special about it before, and jeanclaudia mention bimini road. The special I saw showd pictures of it, indicating a possible lost city of Atlantis. the Ocean is another world in of itself, scares the shit out of me.
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 11:29 PM on Sep. 23, 2009