I feel stupid...

So pretty much I feel like a whore and here is why. So me and this guy have been hanging out...and I try and see the good in everyone. But we let things go a little to far and ended up sleeping together. At the time I didn't feel bad but now I honeslty feel like a whore. He hasn't called or text me since this happen. WTF. UGH I sometimes hate guys...anyways im done now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:35 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You should feel stupid. Maybe you wont spread your legs to someone when your not in a relationship with them. lesson learned
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:39 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Wow anon :39 that was mean. I wouldn't let it bother you hon. I was a "whore" before I met my DH. I call it my wild oats period lol. I don't regret a thing.
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 10:43 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Hey happens to the best of us! Don't worry about the first anons bitchy answer. There are real whores out there the who drop their pants for 10 dollars and a 40 oz! Keep your head up and remember this experience next time your considering sleeping with someone else!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:43 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Ignore Anon.
    It happens, do better next time. Recognize the signs of being used.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 10:46 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Don't feel stupid he is the one that should feel stupid he could atleast call.

I hate guys too especially when you give yourself to them that piece that we have it's not like we give it to just anyone just because they do.

If I were you just forget him and if he calls well....that is up to you and if he never calls that jerk either he is calling for another booty call or somebody else threw him to the curb, don't be so available next time tell him you have plans then say bye bye and if he calls again later on lead him on...lol he will soon realize that you are not like other girls it was his loss not yours. Just give him the cold shoulder for now...lol then I bet he'll chase you. Now if he is a regular player then I hate to say this just for get him chalk it up as a lesson learned and next time you'll know you limit when to stop...I know it's hard but hey sometimes you just gotta be strong...GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:47 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• We're all human and we all have needs, don't beat yourself up...he's the stupid one for passin up a great thing like you~! You're not whore! You liked him!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:50 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• LOL... Yeah, I had to learn that lesson the hard way. NEVER give it to them on the first date, or the first couple of dates. If you're a whore, then so is he. I hate that double standard. Anyway, just learn for next time.
    SAMNMAYASMOM

Answer by SAMNMAYASMOM at 11:01 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• you shouldn't feel stupid for sleeping with someone you aren't 'with'..you should feel stupid for allowing society/men/anyone to label you as a 'whore' for doing so.you do need to apologize to anyone but yourself. get over it, and learn from it.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 11:56 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• OMG U slut...LOL..U had SEX,big deal...ur human..thats what we do..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• i mean you DON"T need to apologize....geez, what is my prob tonight??? lol now i feel stupid!
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 11:57 PM on Sep. 23, 2009