What Did Your Baby Wear Home From The Hospital?

My baby is going to be born in December, and I am trying to figure out what to pack for her to wear. I have the carseat cover thing, so I am thinking, a t shirt, onesie with feet, hat, socks, and a snowsuit, and ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:48 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Make sure your LO is warm but don't overheat him or her. Remember, you are going from a warm hospital into a warm car (if DH or a friend is driving, have them warm the car before you go out) & then into a warm house. The baby will only be exposed to the air for a couple of short minutes. Make sure you have a layer that you can pull off in the car & then throw back over baby for the walk into the house. It is very important to keep baby warm but if they get too warm, they can get pretty cranky & that makes for a long car ride home.

My DD was born in January & she wore a onesie, socks, sleeper, hat, & a tucked a warm blanket around her. I think she was outside for maybe 30 seconds all together.
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 11:37 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• When my son came home, he had on a sleeper and was wrapped in two blankets and it was March.lol. Just make sure the LO is warm.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 10:51 PM on Sep. 23, 2009