Do women really not know what true love means?

So many women ask questions time and time again- questions that are very apparent to us, but obviously not to them- about how much they are being taken advantage of by men. Why, is all I have to ask? Not being mean, it's just disturbing, that women are this confused about what it's like to be treated by someone who is in love with them vs. being taken advantage of.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:56 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am very frustrated at these questions also. It means 1 of 2 things. Either I'm lucky to get a nice, decent guy, and there's no more out there, or society has finally convinced women that love with punishment is better than no love at all.
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 11:25 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I, too, wonder this from time to time. It's kind of scary when they ask because they just can't see they are being used. I wonder if it's because of their upbringing or what.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:59 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I'm surprised by the number of women who think the answer to every infraction is "Leave Him". Doesn't anyone have any staying power these days?
    always_chris

Answer by always_chris at 11:03 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I don't know either but I agree it is very disturbing when I read some of the questions.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:10 PM on Sep. 23, 2009