HELP

Im 17 i need help. I cant really talk to my mom cause i live with my dad and she lives way off, so someone may can help me i really hope so. Well im due January 23 with a little girl. Im 6 month next week happy for that cause its closer to due date.But im just so sick. Ive tried everything for the nasuea i pray for it to go awway and it hasnt yet:( Im on lexapro for deppression and anxity. Im so deppressed cause i live with my dad or im not deppressed cause ofthat its just hes negative guy. He tells me ive ruint my life im never going to look nuthing like i did im going to be big and fat after i have my baby. Well im still in school im a senior thats one good thing and now im fixing to start doing college stuff to get some scholorships so i can go :) but i didnt no if there was anyone i could just talk to because i just hold it all in and its driving me crazy :(((((

Mallorysmom903

Asked by Mallorysmom903 at 10:59 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I may not be a teen mom but you can talk to me.
    teresalangston

Answer by teresalangston at 11:02 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Same here,Hon. You can message me anytime.
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 11:04 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• ME TOO ANY TIME YOU NEED TO TALK MEASSAGE ME. And as far as your dad goes he doesnt know what he is talking about. Women have babies all the time and in a few weeks or months are the size they were before they were pregnant. So dont worry about it!!!! good luck with everything
    Miranda123006

Answer by Miranda123006 at 11:12 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Sounds like your dad is your biggest problem.
    Who else is around that you might stay with~ or be there for you in person?
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 11:17 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Um do you go to the doctor cause my doctor made me get off all my meds cause its dagerous for the baby. Email me i am 16 with a baby.
    mommymae06

Answer by mommymae06 at 11:25 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• You can mess me any time!! I am 22 i had my daughter when I was 20 and I am about to finish nursing school. I hated my mom and we started talking a lot when I was prego. THey will help a lot. But i dont know your situation. I think you need to get away ffrom ur dad. I am bigger than i was before i had my daughter and love it. My daughter is amazing and if i had to be even bigger to have her i would. They are an amazing gift. PLease message me I will give you my email because I am not on here much.
    Cherish050307

Answer by Cherish050307 at 11:27 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Men are a little bit more insensitive when it comes to a woman being pregnant, at any age or relation they are to them. So, the best thing for you to do is to ignore what you father has to say unless it's really important. Which, in that case, it's not important that he thinks you're body is ruined or you've ruined your life. You know better than that, seeing as you have plans for college and everything.

It doesn't really matter that you're 17 either, his response wouldn't be any different if you were 27. That's just some men for ya. =-/

Try to stay positive sweetie, get involved in things with your baby. Or get more involved on this site, I feel so alone sometimes, but this place really does help =]

I wish you the best and just stay positive.
    zeroblivion

Answer by zeroblivion at 11:52 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• My parents didnt talk like that to me, but they are pretty verbally abusive naturally. I was 19 and pregnant. It was hard, I was actually suicidal before I got pregnant, and if it wasnt for the baby inside of me, I'd be dead now. My son saved my life.
    As for the nausea, stress can make it worse, so try to avoid it if possible. I had horrible nausea with both kids. Try ginger candies, ginger is known to reduce nausea. Saltine crackers (I ate ritz peanut butter cuz saltines are nasty). and they have motion sickness wrist bands at your local CVS or Walgreens, and they actually do work.
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 11:56 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• oh honey,, message me anytime!! im not quite as young as you.. but close with a baby. im always hear to listen.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 12:09 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• MSG me any time. Your dad sounds like a nincompoop. He sounds like the super hero of ass-head land.

You are going to look great after you have your baby. Get off those meds if you can!! There are so many ways to get your pre-baby body back and you have youth on your side! My mom had me at 16 and was in a size 2 in just a few weeks! Breast feeding helps you lose. You can talk with me about good nutrition any time. We can share pregnancy diet journals together!
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 12:39 PM on Sep. 24, 2009