Why am I so obsessed with her?!?!?!

Me and S/O had a fight,I stayed the weekend at my parents with the kids.He tells me the next morning he can"t help with diapers/daycare because he spent too much money on a date!FU!Him and his buddy took 18 y/o twins to the movies!!! The twins have braces!!!!!!!! Ugh!! why do I care so much...even though he's back home now and has given me money and has been going above and beyond to show me love and help out with chores.Why do I keep comparing myself to them?They are way younger than me...20 years younger than my SO!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:02 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• This is kinda what happens when people choose to get their panties wadded up and walk out on the relationship. The man/woman takes that to mean he/she's single and a LOT of people will run out and get a date to make themself feel like they're not the problem. It's stupid but true.
    I'm sure he was really proud (if he's even telling the truth) about someone that much younger taking an interest in him. Where he lost my vote, is that you take care of the children's needs before anything else.
    If he's dating someone else with you only being gone for a weekend... really... how committed to you and your family is he?
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 11:24 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• For me that would be unacceptable. I mean out the door, good bye, no more relationship unacceptable! In every relationship there are fights. If he can't understand and deal with it in a more productive way than you need to move on. He has some serious self esteem issues if he has to brag to you who he went on a date with while you were gone.
    He has no respect for you or your children. If he did, he would be a little more commited to you and the kids.
    Leave him and start over. Unfortunately it looks like you have already taken him back and most likely won't leave him. So chances are you will continue the stupidity and the real victims will be your children who grow up thinking this is what a relationship should be like.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• dont walk out on him during a fight..and im assuming hes not your husband? well anywhoo..if he goes and takes out a girl thenext might,..then that shows how much he was upset about you walking out..zero.i would be careful as to trust..but maybe it was a one time mistake he made.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• 18yo????? Come on...leave the sicko.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:13 AM on Sep. 24, 2009