Anyone from Morristown, Tn?!

I'm looking for playdates, play groups, park meetings, anything to get me out of the house and introduce me to new people. My husband and I have been married for a year and I lost all of my friends when we moved. I'm hoping to meet some new people so that I can get out of the house, and so that my daughter (almost 12 months) can find someone to play with. Any advice for this town? I've run through all my usual channels and resources. At this point I'm nearly up for anything!

twistidhalo

Asked by twistidhalo at 11:03 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Entertainment

• I don't live there but we have driven through before and it's pretty around that area :) Have you tried checking to see if the local library has a story time for kids?
    soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 9:55 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I'm from Morristown, TN! I have a 12 month old and a 3 year old both little girls.
    AWebber212

Answer by AWebber212 at 8:55 PM on Sep. 26, 2009