Do you work out?

I don't & I need to start... What kind of workouts do you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:12 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Health

• Pilates and cardio, which I do ALOT of dancing.... one VERY weird tip I read in a Mag was to clean in heels,,,, I know it sounds silly, it felt silly but it works,,,, just be careful LOL,,,, it has worked wonders for me toning!!!!
    30andstillgrowi

Answer by 30andstillgrowi at 2:33 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Yoga! And I walk or jog the dogs. I try to hike regularly. Yoga keeps me from feeling all tight and sore from working out. People who tell you it's not real exercise (like my DH) haven't done it. Especially if you're off your game with the exercise. Yoga will get you moving so you can go on to more strenuous activity.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 11:20 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Yes, I work out 5 days a week at the gym and honestly once you start and you start seeing results, its addictive. The stronger and leaner I get the more I love to workout. Also dancing with my babies at home is a great workout!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• yoga...and i run about one or 2 miles depends on my mood that day and i lift
    SPC.armywife

Answer by SPC.armywife at 11:47 PM on Sep. 23, 2009