my friend's husband did not touch her for 6 months???

my friend asked me to post this for her, ok she is so cute ,she is 42 years ols, her husband is 62 years old ,she has 3 kids , the oldest is 23 years old, her and her husband talked on the phone the whole day , but just about problems , work , when he comes home he will eat his dinner and then no more talking , he will go sleep , she did not have sex for almost 6 months, and when she asked him about sex, he will say he is tired, so please help her with your advise, what do u thing about this, thank you so much for your answers, lola

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:21 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• Honestly it's probably his age and not her. Viagra maybe?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:22 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Tell "her" to look attracted to another guy. Then he will realize what he is/might miss out on.
    Of course not really play on it. lol

idk that might not be good advice, but its advice :)
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 11:23 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• He is probably having issues getting it up. The question is if he loves her enough to get over his embarrassment and go to the doctor. My parents didn;t have sex for 12 years because of that issue. My dad refused to go to the doctor, my mom finally told him she was leaving if he didn't seek help. He finally went to the doc.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 11:27 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I'd have to agree it's probably his age. He might need some viagra to keep it up and some Saw Palmetto to get him in the mood.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:31 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• HE MIGHT BE GETEN IT SOME WHERE ELSE , OR IT COULD BE HEALTH PROLBEMS .
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Maybe the conversations during the day shouldn't consist of just problems?
    Talk about anything but problems, but it sounds to me like he's really stressed and tired. Does he have a sugar level problem? Blood pressure? Medication that he started taking just before he stopped having sex?
    Touching does something for me whether it's sexual or just touching period. When I walk by and pat my husband, or rub his arm, fingers, thigh, back etc, it does something to me even tho I'm not setting out to do that.
    Lots of touching, lot less complaining and if it's not medical problem, side effect of medication, I'd send him to the dr asap.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 11:37 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• She should talk to him in a very loving and non confrontational way, and let him know that this is really bothering her and she's worried that something might be wrong, whether medically or in their marriage.

Ask him if he would be willing to talk to his Dr about what could be affecting his sex drive. If he's not, then she should tell him that she loves him and wants their marriage to work, so she's willing to help fix whatever the problem is that makes him not want to be with her. Then ask him what he sees as wrong with the marriage / what the problem is, and go from there.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 12:50 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• high cholesterol can do it. My husband was only 30 when he started having problems (with his 1st wife) but the problems carried over. He ended up finding out he had serious health problems.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:06 AM on Sep. 24, 2009