what were your most noticable pains and aces when your labor first began?

besides the contractions of course i hear so many diff stories like.. back aces, legs getting really wobbley feeling like you need to vomit or poop really bad etc... whats your story about the pains and most obvious signs you were in labor when it first began?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:56 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• diarrhea-like/menstrual-like cramps... that was about it.
    I did have an urge-- like "nesting," to stay around home, not go out to the planned activities for the day. It was just an odd, "cancel the plans, need to rest" thing. ;- /
    But those cramps quickly were accompanied by braxton hicks that became regular & frequent. Then became more intense... labor.
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 1:50 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• My water broke. I was sitting down and felt a pop...Then I stood up and it POURED!! I soaked 5 towels just getting to the hospital - about 30 minutes later I started having a little back pain..then they got stronger. I was really lucky..By the time I had about 5 bad contractions, I got an epidural.
    Maya09

Answer by Maya09 at 2:07 AM on Sep. 24, 2009