feeling light headed at night

Lately every night I have been feeling very light headed and I don't know what's wrong! I have a dr appt tomorrow but I don't want to be surprised about what he says, anyone have any ideas?

pookipoo

Asked by pookipoo at 11:57 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Health

• I have been having dizzy spells aka light headedness fot about 3 months now. Mine happen very suddenly. In the day and night. I went to see my doctor and he prescribed me Meclizine. You can take 1 tablet every 6 hours. It really helps me. Also drink plenty of water it could mean that you are dehydrated. I have fibromyalgia whitch is a chronic pain disorder. I have server pain in more than 1 joint in my body. Light headedness is common with this disease. I hope you get the answers you need. Because it did scare me to.
    kimber29

Answer by kimber29 at 8:19 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Are you getting enough sleep at night? Long stretches of sleep? WHen I wasn't sleeping after I had my babies, I would get really bad vertigo. The ONLY thing that seemed to help was getting more sleep. Since this is happening at night, I would think you're probably really tired. Oh, and if you're not eating or drinking enough water, that could make you light headed also.
    joannakitler

Answer by joannakitler at 12:08 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Hmmm I'm probably not drinking enough water, I will bring that up with my doctor tomorrow :]
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 12:19 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• You should be drinking at least 8 8oz glasses of water a day.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:06 AM on Sep. 24, 2009