How much weight do you think I can lose by December?

I weigh almost 200 now. My lowest was like 130 in high school. I am 25. 5'1. A guy I knew in high school and have recently started talking to again is coming home from Iraq for Christmas and wants to see me. But I don't want him to see me like this!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Sep. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well you really shouldn't lose any more than 2lbs a week. So there are about 13 weeks between now and then . . . so like 26lbs or so . . . if you lose on average 3lbs a week, that would be 39 . . . still quite a considerable amount. I wish you lots of luck!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:16 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I agree with PP. good Luck!
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 12:28 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• If you change your diet, and start to excersize then a healthy weight to lose per week would be 1-2 lbs. The first few weeks you may see higher numbers, but once you start to get to a healthier weight it will regulate out to 1-2lbs a week. Good Luck!
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 4:31 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Anything more than 2 pounds a week is too much. It will not stay off.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:16 AM on Sep. 25, 2009