Pregnancy belly curious ladies of cafemom????

Okay, Im Like 14wks today. is it normal for like my belly not to bend in anymore. You know like if you had a gut you may sit down and have rolls.. [LOL]. but now that your pregnant your stomach doesnt bend in anymore. its not exactly round but its there?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Sep. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• no you dont get rolls and ur tummy gets slighty hard once u start getting big around 5 1/2 months:) and it looks like theres a baby in their
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I know when I was further along that happened. But that wasn't til like the end of the 6th month for me. I didn't start showing til the 6th month. I didn't even know I was pregnant til 5 months. I had been on BC the entire time including time of conception. I think you are perfectly fine though:)
    Anonymous

• Yeah its just your belly making room for the growing baby. It will get harder and less stretchy as you get farther too
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 12:23 AM on Sep. 24, 2009