Lime Green Pee????

Okay I just found out I had a bladder infection. My Pee has been slightly yellow but not green... Well I got my antibiotics today Ive taken one so far and ive noticed my pee is lime green now. BUT also I ate 2 green apples. Could that be why? Should I be worried? Im 27 weeks pregnant

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Sep. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I've also been downing Cranberry juice all day
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• It could be from your medication, and also combined with your prenatals as well! :]
    I was warned by my doc that my prenatals could cause my pee to be a very weird color. As long as it wasn't an alarming color and it didn't hurt.. it'll be okay.

It could be a lot to do with what you eat, the medications, and prenatals... or just all of the above!!

Just keep an eye out, and if it's really starting to freak you out, give your doc a holler.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 12:27 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• your okay:) I had a bladder infection after a car accident and the antibiotics changed the color of my pee and also if your taking prenatal vitamins that can turn ur pee that color lol I dont think it has anything to do with the apples
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• It's probably just a combination of your vitamins, and your antibiotics. Medicines can do weird things to our bodies. I am pretty sure that you are A OK ;) And if you are really worried about it, call your Dr. in the morning, and see what they say. I really think you're alright though, no worries :o)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• exactly what everyone else said :]
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 12:34 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• check the side effects on your new meds
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:45 AM on Sep. 24, 2009