ii need a little Help(down there)

ii THiiNK ii HAVE A YEAST iiNFECTiiON ii AM 31 WEEKS PEGNANT SHOULD II JUST ASK MY DOCTOR OR JUST DO A MONiiSTAT OR WHAT ii GOT A BAD iiCH WiiTH MY LAST SON BUT THE DOC SAiiD iiT WAS A PH CHANGE FROM MY SUGAR AND BENADRYL CREAM WORKED BUT ii BEEN USiiNG iiT FOR LiiKE A WEEK iiT HASNT HELPED

ii DONT HAVE LiiKE CTTEGE CHEESE ii HAVE DiiSCHARGE BUT iiTS ONLY CLOUDY iiM NOT SURRE ii JUST KNOW AT NiiGHT iiM SCRACHEN MY SELF LiiKE RAW

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on Sep. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Talk to your doctor cause you don't want to hurt the baby
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Get some vagisil for the itching. Plain yogurt to put inside of you works and is safe for the baby. Sounds gross but is good in a pinch.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Talk to your doctor.....I had th same problem with my second pregnancy and he gave me nystatin cream works wonders...but so does vagisil.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I had one when I was preg with DS (which I got from medication to treat a bacterial infection from my body wash...gotta love how that happens). My doc gave me a pill and within a day it was all cleared up. Talk to your doc and see if they can give you a pill to cure it.
    laird6372

Answer by laird6372 at 2:14 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• for one, your spelling is atrocious. Please stop trying to be cute with the all caps and double-i's. but it sounds to me like you need to talk to your doctor.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:58 AM on Sep. 24, 2009