i need help i mite be pregant i been haveing sings'

i have been bleeding and i have had unprotected sex and i have not been eating like i uesd to and have had and still do have mood swing's and my belly has been feeling very wierd lately tierd and just do't ant to do any thing i been feeling lazy and have had a head ack or 2 but i have not ever felt this way before i stat my mouthly and i do have an birth control in my arme so is there any way you can help me my name is victoria and it's only been 5 day's but i'm still bleeding but it's some time's light or someitme brown color but it's not alot of blood please help me should i go and take a test or what do you think i should do please respone as soon as you can

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on Sep. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• HPT after missed period.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 12:52 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I personally don't usually think I am pregnant when I have my period, but okay. Go buy a test and pee on it, that's all I know to tell you.
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 9:10 AM on Sep. 24, 2009