Fine lines under eyes

I'm 25 but I've started noticing I'm getting some fine lines around my eyes that are driving me crazy. I was wondering what kind of eye care products you all have used that have actually produced a result. I'm really looking for one that has an SPF too. Thanks!

Bears.Mommy

Asked by Bears.Mommy at 1:01 AM on Sep. 24, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I have tried most of the Avon eye creams and they are all really good. I am also 25 and my favorite one right now is the Anew Ultimate Night Cream. I also really like the Solutions Avon eye creams!
    www.youravon.com/dhullum use coupon code fsany for free shipping with no minimum purchase!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 4:16 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Try the clinique products, they work for me.
    crazypink

Answer by crazypink at 1:03 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I love the Lush products

Answer by rkoloms at 10:19 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I use an Olay Gel for under my eyes at night - mine doesn't have SPF but i'm sure they make a version that has it
    Dquint24

Answer by Dquint24 at 1:56 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• philosophy hope in a tube for eyes and lips. Its a bit expensive but it gets rid of those lines around your eyes, and the ones on your lips too. I love it.
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 11:45 PM on Sep. 24, 2009