Is it possible?

I voted for Obama, I have ZERO regrets. But, I do question several of his stances (it doesn't matter which ones), because I feel that either they are Bush lite or they are not good for well, me. At the end of the day though, I cannot stand (literally keeps me awake) that we as a nation are soooooo divided. So, is it possible, without holding to the parties, to find a common ground in order to take back our government.

If you mention Beck, Olbermann, Hannity, Garafalo, or Rush. I will call you an asshole and I will mean it, because, let's face it: you are, that and dumb.

urkiddingright

Asked by urkiddingright at 1:18 AM on Sep. 24, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Nope, as long as that fucktard, BO, is in office, there will be no common or middle ground. When he's gone, maybe we can talk. I think anyone who voted for BO is an asshole for selling us out!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:32 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Nice, but, see that is how democracy works as opposed to listening to pundits. And again, I wish that the non asshole anons would speak.

This is the funniest part! Do you know me personally? Nope. Hence, I am already an anon and I use my profile. And if you post shit on my page, I will know who you are. Again, Hence: not anon. smooches to you.
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 1:38 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Some people are too immature and live in fear. This is way the divided we fail was made. Us being so divided on the most stupid things and spreading lies, that we know are lies, gets us nowhere. Today there was a huge debate over ACORN, even Obama no longer wants to be apart of them but everyone still talks about it. Yea a few people made some really bad decisions and their actions were not only unethical possibly even illegal. But the govnerment is not going to fund them anymore but Anti-obamas can't get over it. Its time to move on, lets talk immigration or the right to conceal on college campuses. Something that REALLY matters and then lets try to find a solution.
    viridian

Answer by viridian at 1:45 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• LOL viridian, why don't you tell all those who still blame Bush for all the woes of the world to get over it and move on? Oh but I forgot liberals can't function without having a scapegoat...someone to pass the buck to.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:00 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Please urkidding, save your "smooches" I'm not a lezbo!  Blech!stick out tongue mini

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:03 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• viridian, it's "United we stand, divided we FALL." We're going to fall because BO is a Trojan Horse and will take us down from the inside out. It's not fear, it's FACT!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:05 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I was talking about www.Dividedwefail.com a dem/rep movement to join parties and actually do something productive. They organize and meet and try to find a middle ground. Hence I wrote. "This is way the divided we fail was made"

And yes, We need to get over Bush too, its done its over with time to move on and correct things.
    viridian

Answer by viridian at 2:22 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• http://www.aarp.org/issues/dividedwefail/ sorry wrong url
    viridian

Answer by viridian at 2:23 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Well, the fact that your url is associated with AARP blew it's credibility.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:50 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• "So, is it possible, without holding to the parties, to find a common ground in order to take back our government. "

Yes, I have been seeing some Dems (friends of mine) who are now saying Obama has taken somethings too far and congress is full of crooks. (example: His Anti- Israel speech & Repubs blowing tax money to see mistresses) But, I think no matter how much ground "we" as political parties cover, there will be some drama starters :::cough::: Carter. I think there will ALWAYS be heated issues (abortion, gay rights, war, etc. etc.) I think the People all want the same outcome: small government, proper foreign policies, stable borders, and our "God"(whom ever that maybe to that person) rights of Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. But our officials have totally different agendas and I hope that a lot of the "rifts" between left and right Civilians don't hamper our ability to try and reach our mutual goals.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:57 AM on Sep. 24, 2009