getting spammed with ameri plan? keep getting invites

I've been working at home since I was 18 so on and off 8 -9 years.. from my understanding Ameri plan is not really a work at home job but you actually pay something into it to even start anyways why are they allowed to have countless profiles and the only thing they really say is how great it is to work for Amera Plan or whatever? its late im not sure If im even spelling it right lol but should I be reporting these profiles since they are clearly spamming the site?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:22 AM on Sep. 24, 2009 in About CafeMom

• example is here http://www.cafemom.com/home/lacigirlsmommy

NOT trying to start drama, i just think the only reason they all have sites like this is because they get extra money for bringing new people in, IDK, its just annoying that I keep getting invites and thats all they talk about
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:27 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I ignore the invites, but it is really annoying to keep getting that type of thing in your inbox.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:34 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Ameri plan IS NOT insurance and it has been outlawed in several state and in lots of other states Dr's WONT even see you once you mention this stuff. Ignore or block the ones inviting you.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:29 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Report the invites and messages to cafemom (there is an abuse button)

Answer by rkoloms at 9:58 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I agree with rkoloms. Just report them if it bothers you. It is against cafemom's rules, and they will remove the messages and perhaps warn the spammers.
    BTW, holy cow on the link to the profile in the first reply here! I don't think there is one thing on that page that is NOT hocking AmeriPlan. Now what exactly do certain people sign up here for? Wow.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 1:22 PM on Sep. 25, 2009