thanks to all the moms who answered my question: why do i feel so bad?

thanks for all your input. just to clarify for that one rude anon answer i got, lets get one thing clear, i would of gone back to work sooner if i could have, i lost the job i had while pregnant and looked for one everyday after i had my son, so don't judge me, I'm not complaining, and i'm not a spoiled brat, i've kept a job since i was 16 and paid taxes every year. I got let go from the job i had while i was pregnant for saftey reasons, and been looking for one since, but if you hadn't notice the economy is down and places haven't been hiring. I paid for every vehical i've owned, and never once thought that once i had my son i didn't have to work. I'm thankful i got to spend a year with my son, because of the help i got, i didn't ask for it. My tax dollars went into the assistance i got from the state, so i don't see nothing wrong with it. I may be 21 but i have paid my way since i was 16, moved out on my own at 17..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:00 AM on Sep. 24, 2009 in Money & Work

• Anons:05 and :11 - She didn't ask for your judgement, she asked for advice because she felt badly about leaving her baby to go to WORK! While I don't always agree with teen pregnancy, it happens, so deal with it. She pays her own bills, graduated from high school and is going to work to take care of HER child. At least she didn't have an abortion. Hide behind your anon tab and spew your nasty, judmental rhetoric, I for one, am proud of her that she has gotten a job and decided NOT to live of off the system. When you step down from your ivory tower and start living in the real world feel free to post again, this time maybe you will be brave enough to use your real name! Until then, leave people like this alone! OP, you go girl!
    emnasmom

Answer by emnasmom at 10:41 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• WTG!
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 2:03 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• OP-- and only moved back to my moms after losing my job, so don't go say i am whats wrong with the world these days. I know what woman did hundreds of years ago, but we are not living in those days any more. I am educated, i may have poor grammer skills but english and grammer were not my strong subject. I may not have a college education but i did graduate highschool. So until you know the person background don't judge based on a small amount of information
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:07 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Ok, but you are only 16 and you had a baby, so I would say that is poor judgment, lack of maturity - because now you have a baby that you can't afford... you can't even afford to take care of yourself, nor do you have the knowledge that it takes to do so.

WTG TO ME FOR BEING TRUTHFUL>>
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:05 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• The real issue here is that you came on here asking about why you felt so bad. You didn't want to go away to work and leave your son with free daycare, your mother. Well, as a grown up, these are choices we have to make. You weren't looking for someone to console you, were you? Because, it's not fair that us, as a responsible adult, would have to say, oh, yes, poor you, you had a baby when you were 16, Oh how sad. Why? You could have prevented it. Now you have a baby, no money, don't want to work, don't want to go back to school and the baby has no father. Well, I am sure he has a father, just a very young man, that has no idea what he has gotten himself into. I am not feeling sorry for you. Sorry.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:11 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• OP-here, i'm not 16 paid my way since i was 16. I am 21 if you would have read the whole thing and didn't just assume i was a teen mom, doesn't mean i am one. I was 19 almost 20 when i got pregnant. I was also married at the time, and the SOB decided to divorce me and leave while i was preggo. For your information the father is 30 almost 9 years older then me. I never said i didn't want to work, i do want to work. Please people learn to read.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:07 AM on Sep. 25, 2009