What's a good diet when youre pregnant?

I know I need to lay off the energy drinks and things like that. But other than that, what should I be eating/drinking?

BabyMama241

Asked by BabyMama241 at 2:30 AM on Sep. 24, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• most of the food you eat should be whole foods. things that aren't processes. Fruits and veggies and healthy protein sources. Things like beans, avocados, oranges, cherries, sweet potoates... the brighter the color the more nutrition. Check out these recipes:

http://daniellecooks.wordpress.com/

This is everything I've eaten since I was TTC to now pregnant. I'm keeping a food diary to share with my midwife. A food diary can help you stay on track.

Drink a lot of water! You need to make amniotic fluid and blood for the baby. That's a ton of water!
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 1:22 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• A balanced diet of course. NO energy drinks, no sodas lay off the junk foods. Your Dr can prescribe a good diet to follow.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:08 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Diet during pregnancy

www.BabyFit.com      Get A 100% Free Prenatal Diet Plan! Eat Right For a Healthy Pregnancy

vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:09 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Creating a Pregnancy Diet: Healthy Eating During Pregnancy

Get advice on healthy eating and good nutrition during pregnancy, and learn what pregnant women should eat and what foods pregnant women should avoid
    vbruno

• rkoloms

Answer by rkoloms at 9:53 AM on Sep. 24, 2009