Am i wrong for feeling this way?

I am 35 weeks preggo with my 4th. I went to the doctor the other day and he told me i was dialted and when he did an ultrasound it showed that my baby is already way down there in postion. Am i wrong for thinking he might come early. The doctor and every one i talk to keep saying that he prob wont come til my due date because you can stay dilated for a while. But i have this feeling hes going to come before then. Am i crazy?

proudmama930

Asked by proudmama930 at 5:33 AM on Sep. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It is possible that your baby may come before you "due date". Remember they are only an estimation, and baby will decided when he/she is ready. Congratulations on the upcoming baby!
    hillmom

Answer by hillmom at 6:21 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Anything is possible. If your Dr stripped your membrains then you will probably go early. You can always walk and walk to help speed up labor. Good luck to you
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:26 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• im in your same boat! i was dilated at 35 weeks and she had been head down for awhile b4 that... and im 37 weeks 2 days and starting to show early stages of labor but im still not sure.. first baby but i have a drs appt soon so im suurrreee she will tell me as much as possible :-) ill let ya know if i pop before my due date myabe you will too! lol (i know oh the hope!right? lol)
    armymum1013

Answer by armymum1013 at 10:54 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I was dialated at 35 wks and my MW considered me to be at a high risk for pre-term labor and guess what? She was born at 42w 2d!
    ma2b08

Answer by ma2b08 at 12:12 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• well i was 1cm then 2 since 38 weeks and she was soooo low that he thought i could go before my due date. Well i did not.. i was 41 weeks and 3 days when i delivered so the baby may come early but you never know.. not for me tho and she was so low that i only pused 45 min and it was my first.
    kelsbug05

Answer by kelsbug05 at 11:20 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I don't think your crazy...just stay prepared for him to come early, but know that there is still a chance he won't...it might be mother's instinct and it might just be you hoping he comes a little earlier so you can get it over with...either way just stay prepared for him...
    ramita

Answer by ramita at 1:40 PM on Sep. 26, 2009