Im watching Tinkerbell with my DD (2)... and.... (*spin off*)

She doesn't have cleavage marking.... Thus far none of the fairies that I have seen have it... She has a short dress, but my two year old doesn't seem to pay attention to that. Personally, I don’t think she is going to be traumatized for life.

Also, the pillowcase she is using (Tinkerbell theme) doesn't have cleavage, and neither does her blanket..

Im a little confused about the recent drama posts about tinkerbell and other disney princesses having cleavage.. I dont see anything

livingrlovesong

Asked by livingrlovesong at 6:19 AM on Sep. 24, 2009 in General Parenting

• yeah women have BOOBS, who cares if the princesses do too?? and tink is cool, she could have boobs or not, i think in the old peter pan her chest was bigger than the new movie, but there is no sence in worrying about that, worry about the racist themes in the old disney movies, not boobs.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 8:48 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• yea i didnt either.....i dont see a problem with it
    SPC.armywife

Answer by SPC.armywife at 6:38 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I didn't see the recent posts (I'll have to go back and look!), but I don't worry about my daughter seeing women's bodies. Women have boobs, it's not anything to look down on.

Answer by missanc at 9:59 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Women have breasts. Kids notice that even from a very young age. I think people freaking out about it need to get over it.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 10:13 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Thanks ladies! Thats basically how I saw it. I mean my two year old sees my boobs all the time, and she is just fine.
    livingrlovesong

Answer by livingrlovesong at 4:04 PM on Sep. 24, 2009