WOW just WOW What is going on our children at risk?

Hitler anyone? No Obozo hasnt done all Hitler did but they worshipped him just like this!

I cannot BELIEVE! Adults are THIS STUPID! wth are they thinking??!?

Americans you better wake the F up!

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 8:08 AM on Sep. 24, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 8:09 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• He is a fool and I never have liked him
    People only voted him in based off his color not his ability to run a country
    Soon enough this will be a communist country and the next president will have a hell of a mess to clean up .
    I hope that nut job gets impeached.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:12 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• you shouldnt call people hitler just because you disagree with them, that is disgusting!
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 8:20 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Can't worship God in schools but the president is Ok? Oh hell no! The only thing my kids need to be taught about obama is that he is the president. They definately don't need to be singing songs about him. He hasn't earned any right to respect or praise yet. Simply having enough financial backers (oprah) to buy you the presidency does not warrent praise & respect.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 8:31 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I would not like this. If my kids school required a singing lesson to praise, Bush, Clinton, Obama, etc.... I would not like this one bit. TEACH them to comprehend the HISTORY of US government. TEACH them to respect the OFFICE of the PRESIDENCY. TEACH them to read the CONSTITUTION. TEACH them WRITE and PRONOUNCE so they can better articulate their words to be free thinkers and great speakers. But DO NOT teach them to praise ONE man who (at the time of this video) has only been in office for 5 months. HELL NO!

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 8:33 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• OP why don't you take grlygrlz advise ! Write and pronounce English ! Have you ever visited Germany ? How many native Germans have you met?ou don't have the slithest glue about Germany just posting your nonsense.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:54 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I'd kill someone if they tried teaching my kid in school to praise and worship ANYONE (and yes, that includes "God")
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 8:55 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Anon why dont YOU take your own advice? Notice anything wrong with your little rant there?

By the way YES I do as my best friend of 20 some years live in Germany and married a German soldier...so stuff it lady
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 8:56 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

Anon, did you ever think, you aren't speaking a strong message if you are hiding behind a question mark in order to ridicule others? Cowards do NOT strong Americans make.

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 9:12 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

What? lmao
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:14 AM on Sep. 24, 2009