Food stamp is free money and medicaid is free service

Why do people complained because they can not buy a certain oil on food stamp? Why complained about medicaid will not pay for your children braces?

You get something for free yet you still complained. I have to pay for my own food and my own medical bill. Please shut up about it.!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:18 AM on Sep. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• MEDICAID PAYS FOR BRACES wtf do u mean food stamps only buys certain oil? IT BUYS ALL THE DAMN OIL EVEN PAM... AND ITS WHY COMPLAIN NOT WHY COMPLAINED.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:23 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• pointless post
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:24 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Some things never change...especially on Cafemom
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:33 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• People like to complain. We have become so spoiled. Everyone has the RIGHT to happiness. They don't seem to realize they are only given the right to pursue it!! I am not just talking about your post - it is every area of life. We pass kids in school who can't read or write, everyone gets a trophy in the little kids sports, etc. We are spoiled rotten. Give it to me because everyone else has it. Forget that I don't deserve it or didn't work for it, just GIVE IT TO ME!! (Note: I am talking about all Americans, in general, in just about every aspect of life!!)
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 8:35 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• WELL SAID micheledo!!! Hope you don't mind but I will probably rip off what you said to post in another section.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:39 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Oh geez, go cry a river.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:57 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• The OP is NOT complaining about what apparently isn't covered by PA, she's upset with those who get free stuff and still gripe about it. Learn to read folks.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:00 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• On one hand, I see your point.

On the other hand, we get free medical coverage, but it doesn't cover much with vision and we have to pay for dental coverage and it still doesn't cover much. And yes, I complain about it.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 9:27 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Why would you complain about paying for vision or dental. Medical insurance doesn't cover that either. Unless you ALSO purchase dental and vision insurance. With hubby's previous job the insurance was expensive and worthless! The eye places wouldn't allow us to use coupons if we had insurance so we dropped the insurance after the first year and just paid attention to the specials all the eye places offer. And dental, well we both got our teeth cleaned for the first time in over 10 years!!!!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 9:53 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I certainly don't gripe about Food stamps or medicaid, I'm grateful for it. We are a one income family...if I gripe about anything it would be the high cost of child care and me not finishing college so i could get a better job so I could help my hubby out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Sep. 24, 2009