Should I feel sorry for my husband who is a nurse and stole drugs from work and lost his job he thinks I should be babying him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:26 AM on Sep. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• I wouldn't. and I wouldn't feel sorry for him either...I would feel sorry for me and my children for having a father that is an idiot
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:29 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• No - he's a thief, not a victim.

Answer by missanc at 8:30 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• He is lucky that he only lost his job for the theft of drugs - he could have been arrested and put in jail. I think you need to go straight with him and tell him that you refuse to baby him, that it was HIS fault that he lost his job. Does he have an addiction problem? Why would he steal drugs? He will certainly have a hard time finding another job in the nursing field with that on his record.
    emnasmom

Answer by emnasmom at 8:34 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Do you ever ask yourself, am I being a retard?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:36 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• What do you mean Anon?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:38 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• NOPE! HE did the crime, he chose to steal, he needs to face the consequences of his actions. There is no way in hell I would baby him I would not be very sympathetic or understanding, if it were my hubs I would be pissed and let him know it.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 8:39 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Nope, not a bit. He is suffering the consequences of his very poor actions. He needs to grow up and get over it. In fact, I would probably do the exact opposite of babying him and make it just as hard for him as I could. What the heck was he thinking? Does he need help for a drug abuse problem?
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 8:54 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Why wasn't he prosecuted? That will be coming down the pike soon, and you won't have to deal with him anymore.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 9:09 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• no you should be mad at him, not feel sorry for him, he let you down by being a child or an addict!
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 9:17 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• What a fricken idiot...
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 9:47 AM on Sep. 24, 2009