Does anyone sell Herbalife and do well at selling online?

Talked with mentor last night and fee for starting is $299 and @$24/mo to become a distributor and was wondering if anyone has tried this and done well at it.Herbalife I guess is know for wt loss...Does it take a lot of time to do?How much online business do you get or do you have to sell to family and friends?Have to give them an answer by tomorrow so I was just wanting more info.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:44 AM on Sep. 24, 2009 in Money & Work

• I have not done it myself but I had a friend of mine do it. She didn't do well with it and she is still taking the products and getting them at a cheaper price than Herbalife offers. If you are looking for a business to get into you could check into Ameriplan. I do very well with it. Here is my site if you are interested www.Iboplus.com/clucas

Good luck

Caryn Lucas

kywildcats

Answer by kywildcats at 8:53 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I do ok with herbalife online. My question is why are you spending 299.00 to become a distributor? I spent only 100.00 to become a distributor.

Anne518

Answer by Anne518 at 2:49 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• If you are looking for something in the weight loss program take a look at my site it is Nexagen Products it is a fat loss product it is very good and works well.  and there is a low basic startup fee for $99 so come take a look at my site at http://www.thepatchthatpays.com

patchthatpays

Answer by patchthatpays at 6:36 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I would not do it. A girlfriend of mine lost so much money trying to sell Herbalife. You really need to look at the market around you and see if it is saturated already with people trying to sell the same product. Keep in mind also that products like these are not necessities. They are a luxury which many people cannot afford or are not willing to spend the money on at this time. If you are really looking to earn money, I will try to provide a service that is needed in your area rather than selling a product.

FL2AK

Answer by FL2AK at 11:22 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• i have a home based business that i do with my hubby. we are both retired from our jobs because we wanted to spend time with our now 4 month old son www.knowforyourself.webs.com
    Kimra

Answer by Kimra at 7:58 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I do Herbalife. It is fine and yes I make good money doing it. The key to the success is working with people and coming up with plans for them to lose weight and maintain it. Its a jump start to getting the person moving in losing weight or gaining weight for some people.

The reason your price is high is because you are starting out with a package and a meal plan. Reach out to your rep for more information. I am sure she would love to help you. If you have anymore questions email me @ luvmyherbalife2@gmail.com.

ONE TEAM, ONE GOAL!!!
    tasha27

Answer by tasha27 at 9:04 AM on Mar. 4, 2014