Bacterial Vaginois ????

My mans sperm smells like fish. I will not let him cum in me because of this. He says that it has always smelled like that. My question is ....can a man have BV? Is it normal for a man to smell like this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:17 AM on Sep. 24, 2009 in Health

• No idea but does he eat a lot of fish? The taste of cum can change with what he eats but have no idea about the BV
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:18 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• cum always smells.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:21 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• yeah it is like a yeast infection, they can spread it like an std.... he should go get something for it and even unprotected sex can give it to you even if he pulls it out....
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 9:55 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• There are several kinds of bacterial infections that could cause his semen to smell funny. He needs to go get swabbed and tested. Also, men can get yeast infections too. best to both go to the doc. if the doc says nothing is wrong, then he needs a serious diet change!
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 11:51 AM on Sep. 24, 2009