All I want is sleep.............Help me?!?!?!?

I am currently 29 weeks pregnant and I can't sleep!! I put the pillow between my legs and find my self tossing and turning about 100 times and just as I find the ONE comfortable spot I am about to pee the bed! I pee anywhere from 3-8 times a night and I have not been drink a lot before bed. I don't know what to do...or what to try. What did you ladies do or what worked best for you???? I am willing to try anything!! I feel like I have a cannon ball laying on me when I roll around! My legs hurt, my hips pop all the time. LOL Listen at me complain...anyways just let me your all tricks on how to get some good sleep...Have a good day!!

ToberzMama

Asked by ToberzMama at 9:21 AM on Sep. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Recliner if you have one. I got huge and it was the only thing I could sleep on.
    oldermomof5

Answer by oldermomof5 at 9:33 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• My doc allowed me to take tylenol simply sleep.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:38 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• once i got further along it was easier to get comfortable on the couch or in the recliner than the bed.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 11:37 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• i found it easier to sleep on teh couch also. Which is fine becaus emy husband works graveyard, so i sleep alone anyways. and when he's home on his 2 nights off i just sleep in the bed with him and toss and turn. I wouldn't bother with and sleep medicine because i wake up to pee anyways with or without it. Im peeing like 4 times a night! Soooo annoying!
    NaKeYJaKeYsMoMy

Answer by NaKeYJaKeYsMoMy at 12:47 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• My DR told me I could use Tylenol PM or Benadryl, but I'm 36 w/4 d and they don't work anymore. I would give it a try. I wish it still worked because I would be taking it. :) Good Luck!
    acholt21

Answer by acholt21 at 1:21 PM on Sep. 24, 2009