Will my vagina feel different to hubby after I have my first child?

My husband has been with women who have children and those who haven't. He said once a woman has a child that their vagina isn't tight anymore. He does not want me to get pregnant. I have talked with some friends about this and I am getting mixed answers. Is there a difference?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:22 AM on Sep. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• there is really very little difference...especially if you do Kegels once the baby is born.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:26 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Wow. He's a real winner if that's the only reason he doesn't want you to get pregnant. We know where his priorities are!

Not really. My SO says there is no difference than before. I had a natural vaginal delivery...no tears or cuts.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:26 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Oh and unless he was with a woman before she had a child and then again after the child, what does he have to actually base this on?

Different vaginas feel differently.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:27 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Good answer Jademom.
    My husband said I didn't feel any different, and I delivered vaginally, and I tore. I did make sure to do my kegels, so maybe that helped
    CaylaLU

Answer by CaylaLU at 9:36 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Thanks! My brother in law says that my sister is tighter now. My hubby says he is saying that so he don't hurt her feelings because she has 3 kids. What are kegels?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:40 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I can't believe he doesn't want you to get pregnant for that reason. What a jerk!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:47 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Wow. What a prince of a man, to base his family decisions on what his dick will experience.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 9:48 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Kegels are the exercises you do to strengthen the pelvic floor muscles. It's the same muscles you use when you stop your pee midstream. Every woman should do them - you can google it.
    #1 - there's no guarantee that you will have a vaginal delivery, so it may be a moot point,
    #2 - If you do kegels and have control over your muscles, you can actually feel better to your dh because you can "squeeze" him at just the right moment. I have learned how to do that with my husband and he LOVES the way it feels (I'm the only woman who's had kids that he's ever been with - I have 4 kids, 3 vaginal, 1 caesarean) and most guys that I was with while I was single always commented that they couldn't believe I had any kids, let alone 3. So your husband's theory - it's a bunch of crap.

Answer by missanc at 9:51 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• how old is he? sounds like a boy
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:57 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• are you serious?
    how immature.

when i had my daughter it tore me..yes it tore that area, they gave me a lot of stitches and in the end, with the added stitches it closed it almost more than before and innerwards wise i do kegels so no issue.

if this boys only reason for not wanting you to have a kid is he is worried you wont be as tight anymore, what is he 15?

moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 10:06 AM on Sep. 24, 2009