Stick and stones

Sticks and stones may brake my bones but words will never hurt me. I'm sure most of us have hard this in are youth at some point. But in today society we know a little bit more about the harmful physiological effects of teasing , negative statements and down right harrassment. This leaves me with 2 question , do you think people will raise there childern to choose there words wisely and not try to hurt others and with knowning are words have power why do so many adults still say such hurtful things?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:24 AM on Sep. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Words ONLY have the power to hurt you if you LET them hurt you. Weak people let what others say to them hurt them.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:11 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• i respectfully disagree , people have lead nations to do great and horrible thing by using there words.Have you ever had a bad day and someone said something that just mad it a little better or worse? Children are even more easily hurt by words. That doesn't make them weak
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on Sep. 24, 2009