Bullies

Would you be more up set that your child was being bullied at school or more up set that your child was the bully? How would you handle either or both?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:27 AM on Sep. 24, 2009 in General Parenting

• I would be more upset if my child was being bullied.. If he was a bully I could put a stop to it, whereas if another kid was being the bully there is only so much I could do outside of pulling him out of school.
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 9:49 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• i would be much more upset if my child was a bully. We want our children to be kind to others.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:39 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I guess I'd be more devistated if Max was being bullied but I'd be Mad about him being a bully!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 10:40 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I'd be more upset about them being the bully. Seriously, I would feel like I had failed them in some way that they feel the need to take aggression out on others. I was bullied as a child and my kids know that I do not allow bullying to happen at all. It is completely unacceptable. And they know that there would be hell to pay if I found out they were bullying others.
    Petie

Answer by Petie at 1:31 PM on Sep. 24, 2009