Anyone ever have the membranes striped twice? Did it work the 2nd time if so how long after u had them striped did u go into labor?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:37 AM on Sep. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• dont do that again its pointless u dont need it and if ur drs tell u, u NEED it tell them to fuck off
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:38 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• It took 2 weeks for me to go into labor after being stripped and 2 false labor trips to the hospital.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:01 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I had my membranes stripped three times and was still induced. And I had a VERY favorable cervix all three times (4 cm & 80% effaced twice and 5cm & 80% effaced the third time) Its a waste of time IMO
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 11:12 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Its a waste of time and unnecessary PAIN!
    ma2b08

Answer by ma2b08 at 12:06 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I would not do it again. He did it once and it was hell i cramped for days and was in pain and spotting. He stripped it on wed and i went in to labor on sat but i dont even think thats why because i did not dialate anymore at all. so i would not do it again unless you want to, but most of the time its pain for people and does not work.
    kelsbug05

Answer by kelsbug05 at 11:17 PM on Sep. 24, 2009