Has your child ever ate anything weird/dangerous?

coins, hair pins ect..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:41 AM on Sep. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yep. I let him eat coins everyday for breakfast...

But no, really, i'm sure he has. Do I know about it? Nope.
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 9:47 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• KalebsMommee  Your TOO Funny woman!!

vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:57 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Did you see that show on the Discovery Channel last night? My son hasn't done anything yet, but I remember when I was a kid I ate a quarter, an earring, catfood... and my mom told me I ate a roach. <--- that I don't remember thank goodness.
    hotmama404

Answer by hotmama404 at 10:13 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• yes thats why i asked the question. it has my worried because my LO puts evrything in his mouth! so far the worst was a poop covered hand. Gross but not the worse thing in the world
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:17 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Medicated baby powder. I drank a brand new bottle of Chanel #5 when I was little. My Mom called the company who refused to give her and poison control the list of ingredients but eventually assured her I would be fine. I had the wonderful breath for a year after!
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 11:04 AM on Sep. 24, 2009