Webkinz?

does anyone else have a webkin? I do..lol. i know they're targeted to young children but i think they r adorable and i'm a little jealous i didn't have anything like that when i was a child. i do like the fact that the kinzchat will not let u type anything inappropriate or not let u type anything at all unless u have a parents permission..when my kids do get older i'll def let them have a webkin..if anyone has a webkin and wants another friend on it let me know lol...

xdeviouskittyxx

Asked by xdeviouskittyxx at 10:11 AM on Sep. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My kids have at least 50 if not more... They are very addiciting..lol
    mom2haybubnkay

Answer by mom2haybubnkay at 10:24 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I have several Webkinz - I got the first, and then one every year, so I could send gifts and prizes to my kids online pets. I play the arcade games, etc when I'm bored and then I can send them little things they can use or sell to get more money to buy the things they want.

Answer by missanc at 10:26 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I don't have any but my older 2 boys do. My 11 yr old is crazy about them and is always looking (and begging) for more. He likes getting the codes and going on the website too.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:09 AM on Sep. 24, 2009