How many more?

Do you think there are in the US?
~~
U.S. al Qaeda Cell Suspected
Officials Suggest Group Is First Uncovered Here Since 9/11; Zazi in Court Thursday.
Current and former U.S. officials say the allegations in the case embody their worst fears -- that a legal U.S. resident could quietly leave the country, receive explosives training from al Qaeda in a lawless region of Pakistan, then return to U.S. soil.

grlygrlz2

Asked by grlygrlz2 at 10:55 AM on Sep. 24, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I'm sure there are more, there was a case a few months ago where a man was arrested for the same thing
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:59 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 10:55 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Hundreds. This is one of the reasons we need to let the folks at the CIA do their jobs and not threaten them with prosecution YEARS down the road.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 11:07 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• From what I understand there is a camp not too far from me
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:39 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• yourspecial.. Did you change your mind? Just the other day you said we don't have legal citizens who are terrorists in USA. WHAT A HYPOCRITE YOU ARE!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

No I did not. The question was about the terrorists involved in the alleged CIA tortures. Those people were not US citizens. There was no question about homegrown terrorists. I DID say that constitutional rights only applied to US citizens. That would mean that homegrown terrorists, you know US citizens do have constitutional rights. If you are going to stalk me at least have your facts straight.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 3:10 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Ummm..... this was in the US. Are you saying you don't believe it? Of course they are and all you Patriot act haters can thank teh act itself for allowing what was necessary to stop this latest attempt.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 3:34 PM on Sep. 24, 2009