why do i have to be so f*cking perfect?!

okay so i get up at 3 am with my dd this morning b/c she's scared then i get up at 4 to feed my newborn.... then at 4:30 i go to fix dh's lunch and i forgot a freaking bowl for him to take... he ALWAYS checks his lunch before he leaves but today he called and said "you forgot my bowl how am i supposed to eat the shit you packed?" OMG a damn bowl.. is he not big enough to grab on off the dish drainer? guess not, i have to take care of my newborn, my 3 y/o and obviously his 31 y/o stupid ass.. what pisses me off is that i make one mistake but it's like the end of the world.. he jsut don't want to eat that shit (don't blame him though)b/c he gets paid today and wants to grab lunch with his friends but don't want me to bitch about it so I get blamed so it's okay for him to go out while i have nothing here to eat or to feed my kids so i have to go to my mom's later just to eat lunch IHATE HIM

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:58 AM on Sep. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• He is the one who needs to relax. I know what a PITA it is to have a man completely lose it over something stupid.

I say, he's 31 and you have two actual children to take care of, let him pack his own lunch. It sounds to me like he was just looking for a way to get to go out to eat and he found it. Really though, I'd quit packing his lunch.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 11:34 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I am so sorry that you are having such a cruddy day!
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 11:00 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• thanks! but it seems like it's every day!!! i'm always having to apologize to him for something just so he's not mean to me
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Take a deep breath girl...today you're man is just trying to piss you off! You know they gotta do that at least once a week! They are big babies sometimes, they don't want women to treat them like we are their moms but then sometimes they act like children! My hubby sometimes looses his wallet and somehow is my fault that I didn't see where he put it!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 11:01 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Don't pack his lunch SIMPLE AS THAT ..if my DH complains cause doesn't like the breakfast I make him. Well than F him, he doesn't sh*t, but the chance to stare at the kids while they enjoy mommies home made cooking.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• He does not sound like a man who appreciates
    his wife...

I would tell him what he said to you makes you feel like
    you are not appreciate...if he comes back defending himself, then
    you have proved your point..
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 11:25 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• wow...dramatic much?
    Its a bowl...you both need to chill out. If you dont want him fussing about what's packed...don't pack his lunch.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 11:28 AM on Sep. 24, 2009