So I use the nuvaring and i took it out 2 days ago as i normally do to get my monthy period. however, i would like to leave it out now instead of putting it back in next tuesday! This coming week i also plan to start weaning myself off of the pill Pristique. It will take about 3 weeks to be completely off of it! I know the odds of me getting prego that fast are slim but if i would while w/in the 3 wks of weaning myself of Pristique is that safe for me and baby? Or should i wait till next mth after im completely weaned off that pill? My husband deploys in several mths and we would like to get prego b4 then so the sooner the better? Also, anymore thoughts on 2 Flintstone vitimins instead of prenatals???? Thanks everyone!Answer Question
Asked by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Sep. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy
Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Sep. 24, 2009
Answer by khedy at 1:29 PM on Sep. 24, 2009
Next question overall
(Trying to Conceive)
Can i try to get prego now while weaning myself off of a prescription pill?