Do you ever wish you would hav had you kids with a different man?

If you knew the kids would be the same kids, look the same , act the same evrything just with someone else

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on Sep. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• no not really.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 11:14 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• yes
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Nope and if that was the case I would proceed to get a divorce. Having kids doesn't mean you have to be with someone you despite.
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 11:16 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• YES! My oldest son biological dad, I wish I would of met my husband 2 years before and my oldest son be his. My son's biological dad didn't really want to be a father unless I was with him, I gave him so many chances to make it right by my son and 13 years he still not a part of my son's life by his own choosing but I am grateful that my husband has been there to be his father since he was 2 1/2, thanks to him my son is growing up knowing what a real man that takes care of his family is. His biological dad doesn't want to be active in his life but he won't sign his parental rights over either (for tax purposes, I am serious, he's told me!) when he pays his child support on time, he gets to claim him every other year.
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 11:17 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• If all those things were the same, possibly.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Nope. I made exactly the right choice in my husband.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 11:18 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Yes. I wish my husband was the man he was when we married. He was handsome, well groomed, physically fit, had manners, was kind and very funny. It has been 11 years and the past two years he has finally shown his true colors. He is ugly, dirty, smelly, fat(quit eating right and working out), is rude, mean and has no personality. I guess after so many years of faking it he finally decided to be himself. Thankfully in three weeks when I get my inheritance check from my daddy I will have the locks changed and he can go be gross, rude and mean elsewhere.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• No, I wouldn't trade my man for anyone or anything :)
    Domzmom2005

Answer by Domzmom2005 at 11:26 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Every single day.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 11:34 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I wouldn't, I love my SO very much and would not trade him in for anyone. He may not be perfect but he's mine and he is a wonderful father to my LO.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 11:51 AM on Sep. 24, 2009