kinda tmi, i'm a bit embarrassed (hence anon)

ok so i know since i've had my son that the stitches just seemed kinda funny to me. not painful in anyway. but i noticed it bigtime last night. its like theres just a lil bit of extra skin right by my butt (all i can thin of is that flap that turkeys and chickens have lol). its not that big, but enough i can pinch it (again no pain). I had a lot of stitches bc apparently i pushed too fast lol (18 min). i asked dh and he said he couldnt feel it. But its just weirding me out. You dont have to say if the same happened to you, but is this normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on Sep. 24, 2009 in Health

• Sort of happened to me......there is an extra flap of skin at the bottom of the opening of my vagina now that definitely was NOT there before. Also, my son tore my inner labia (can you say OUCH?) and that makes a little flap where it separated as well. No, things definitely do NOT look the same. Oh, one more thing, I noticed a small red outgrowth of skin, called the midwife and she told me that was normal, that it was where a stich had been that had probably come loose and the tissue was trying to repair itself. Wow, now that really is TMI! lol! Think I'm going anon on this one....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Not normal, but it can happen.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 11:19 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• lol anon...thanks....its weird to me, but i guess not dangerous.....i just dont like it...like i said all i can think of is the flap of a turkey haha....o well...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 PM on Sep. 24, 2009