kinda tmi, i'm a bit embarrassed (hence anon)

ok so i know since i've had my son that the stitches just seemed kinda funny to me. not painful in anyway. but i noticed it bigtime last night. its like theres just a lil bit of extra skin right by my butt (all i can thin of is that flap that turkeys and chickens have lol). its not that big, but enough i can pinch it (again no pain). I had a lot of stitches bc apparently i pushed too fast lol (18 min). i asked dh and he said he couldnt feel it. But its just weirding me out. You dont have to say if the same happened to you, but is this normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Sep. 24, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• yes lol mine went away yours should too when you're fully healed
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• my son will be 10 months in 5 days......its healed....thats y its botherin me its been so long.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• hmmm idk what did ur ob say?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• at 6 weeks, just figured it would take some time, and havent been back for a checkup like that bc of ins. it is just family planning so they only do 1 exam a year and BC....right now waiting to get on Dh ins.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:23 PM on Sep. 24, 2009