Pregnant woman gets pregnant.

An arkansas couple who was pregnant was pregnat, and at an ultrasound, found out she had conceived ANOTHER baby. Not twins, but a complete other conception! super rare, but possible. they are at COMPLETE different development periods. The video is on yahoo.com. Crazy!

missbreezy214

Asked by missbreezy214 at 11:16 AM on Sep. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I saw it LOL
    It is crazy but the first thing I asked my self was why are they now coming out about it?
    Their baby is due at the end of the year..
    Sniff Sniff ** I smell someone tring to cash in on their kids again
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I saw that too...My question is will they both be born on the same day? Seems like if she went into labor with one they would both have to be born, or would they? It kindly shocked me, I had never heard of this before. I know it said hers is only 2 1/2 weeks apart. Is it possible for this to happen farther apart?
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 11:47 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• i didn't think it was possible. Unless two eggs had already dropped and the 2nd just fertalized a bit later. So they would still be techncially paternial twins. My guess is if they had sex just a few days later, then this wouldn't have been able to happen. Weird how it all works.

As for delivery, it's not possible for them to both be in the same sac, so one could be born then a few weeks later the next could be. It's happened before, but is rare.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Yes, its rare but I can bet you we'll of a sudden see a jump in questions here in the "TTC" & "pregnancy " section w/ women swearing they have the same issue!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I think they just came out with it now because it took them so long to actually confirm that it was a second conception and not twins developing at different rates.
    kayla7795

Answer by kayla7795 at 4:23 AM on Sep. 25, 2009