What the heck ? Do we really need another gas station ?

With in a block here we have 2 gas stations almost right next to each other and the other day the boys and girls club in our neighbor hood got tore down and the sign says making room for 7-11
WTF?
Yes I live in the ghetto so if your going to be rude then dont answer
But what are these kids going to do now?
I use to see that place full of teens and preteens now I see more of them out on the streets and talking to people they shouldnt be talking with.
The new 7-11 in my opinion is only going to lead to more drug dealers and gang bangers.
Why would they have to take dow the boys and girls club?
It is just not right.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on Sep. 24, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• It is the same way in my town. Every time something new gets built its a service station or a bank. There used to be a YMCA, they tore it down and now it is a car wash, it's sad there isn't more safe places for kids to go.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Hmmm, sorry bout that. I guess the city feels it is a better investment. Might be for them but not for the community. Maybe you should call and ask. You know, even if you live in the hood you are allowed to go to city council meetings and speak your mind.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 1:20 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• So-do the kids HAVE TO be out anywhere in groups talking? Why don't they stay home and read and study instead of hanging out on the streets?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:32 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Start a group for the kids to join. Kids need guidence. and help them.
    Ashlee0323

Answer by Ashlee0323 at 2:37 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• can these kids pump gas?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 PM on Sep. 25, 2009