what do you do for nightmares...your own..not the kids'?

so I haven't slept in 3 days... it's awful. I've been having nightmares but I can't remember what they're about, I dose in and out.. try sleeping during the day.. that's not working either,,totally run down and grouchy.. help?

leftylucy81

Asked by leftylucy81 at 11:54 AM on Sep. 24, 2009 in Health

• i have has night terrors for a decade. sometimes if i read something before bed, it helps. other than that, i just snuggle up to my man.
    i hope your problem resolves. it sucks to be tired and miserable.
    mama_moonsong

Answer by mama_moonsong at 12:09 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Sorry I don't have nightmares at least not ones I remember. Have you tried a sleeping aid, just to get you back on schedule? Are you really stressed about something in your life? That may be why you are having nightmares. Try doing something relaxing and mindless before bed and make sure you are really tired so you will fall asleep right away and hopefully stay asleep. Hope that helps!
    2Angels99

Answer by 2Angels99 at 11:10 PM on Sep. 24, 2009