I know that I am depressed. I don't have insurance. What do I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Sep. 24, 2009 in Health

• If there is a church you are a member of sometimes they will pay for counselling or help you out with a Dr's visit. Also some physicians will accept payment plans and give you free samples of anti-depressants if you need them. Other than that, pray.
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 12:03 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Go to a medical or mental health clinic that charges on a sliding fee schedule. You will be charged based on your income. Sometimes they give medicine away for free. You can find a clinic by searching on google.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 12:04 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• wow, these are much better answers than i got when i asked the a couple days ago! :) im glad i saw your post!
    mama_moonsong

Answer by mama_moonsong at 12:05 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• You can pay 1 dollar a month on medical bills and they can never turn them in. Get yourself help! For yourself and your kids before it escalates. Most dr's will give you samples or there is a generic at giant eagle you can get 30 day supply for $4
    Cherish050307

Answer by Cherish050307 at 12:07 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Do I just call the doctors? How do I get the Samples? ANd what is giant eagle?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 PM on Sep. 24, 2009