What is your favorite drug store mascara?

For pale, short and thin lashes. I like the more expensive department store brands but need to save money. There are so many to choose from, any suggestions? I do NOT like the new rubber lash separating combs. Thanks.

WindyTheWidow

Asked by WindyTheWidow at 12:01 PM on Sep. 24, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Hey I have thin lashes and used drug store brand and stopped when I figured nothing was working. I went to sephora and got FRESH mascara in SUPERNOVA and FIREBIRD. IT comes in a travel size with both for $10 or you can buy a huge tube (bigger then drugstore) of one for $20. I got the Travel size a few months ago and I still have it. It works so well and you can layer the two for a WOW factor. you have never seen lashes that long. : )
    Savymom25

Answer by Savymom25 at 12:07 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 12:05 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I absolutely love Voluminous mascara by Loreal. I would never use anything else. 1 coat for during the day and 2 coats for nighttime for a more dramatic lash. love it!!!!!!!!
    Dquint24

Answer by Dquint24 at 1:54 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Loreal voluminous
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 2:32 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• ever popular cover girl black and pink container....
    nana77500

Answer by nana77500 at 2:38 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I really love the Avon mascaras. I use all of them and my personal favorite is the SuperFull it does have a rubber wand though so for you I would suggest my second favorite the Spectra Lash. Its a really cool mascara because it has a dial on the bottom so you can choose how thick you want your lashes to be with each application! They have very inexpensive mascaras but the quality is much better than you'll see at Walmart. You can try it at www.youravon.com/dhullum use coupon code FSANY for free shipping with no minimum purchase!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 4:14 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• drug store:Cover Girl in the orange tube
    department store: Lancombe
    the best : the extensions
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 6:38 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Maybelline Great Lash is the only mascara that I will use, I have tried all of the others suggested above and find them to get clumpy. Look for the pink and green tube, even the pros swear by this one!
    emnasmom

Answer by emnasmom at 9:32 AM on Sep. 25, 2009