Has anyone experienced severe hair shedding after delivery? I had a bald spot on my head right after delivery, then 2 weeks later my hair started to shed so much that I could see my scalp on top. It's getting better now, but I have thinning areas all over my head.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:19 PM on Sep. 24, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Yes. Lucky for me I have super thick hair, but I am 6 mos. PP and still shedding hair all over the place. It's because when you're pregnant you don't shed any hair, so all the shedding happens after. It's pretty normal according to everyone I talk to.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 12:21 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Yes. It freaked me out after my first baby because no one warned me about it.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 12:24 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Thought I was going bald! Glass of milk everyday and it's slowed WAY down thank goodness.
    Nesa_Z

Answer by Nesa_Z at 1:00 PM on Sep. 24, 2009