my almost 21 month old keeps taking off her diaper

She takes off her diaper if she pooped sometimes I don't know she did then she takes off the diaper and it is everywhere or a lot of times she takes it off before she poops and then poops on the floor. We have been potty training for a week now she does really good on going in the potty, but I am so tired of cleaning up poop on the floor cause she takes off her diaper. What can I do to keep her diaper on? Sometimes she even takes it off while she is supose to be napping and sometimes there is poop in her room. What can I do to stop her from taking off her diaper before she poops? Or in her bed?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:22 PM on Sep. 24, 2009 in General Parenting

• She might be ready to potty train. When I was babysitting my cousin he started doing this because he was ready to go on the big boy potty.
    sopheeahsmommy

Answer by sopheeahsmommy at 1:56 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• put it on backwards
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 12:26 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• buy big onsies or try using pull ups. good luck
    RykersMom04

Answer by RykersMom04 at 12:28 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• RYKERSMOM04:::: LOL You know I have tried onsies she knows how to get them unsnaped to get to the diaper and I have tried pullups and she even gets them off too we used pullups for about a month before we went back to diapers cause they are cheaper
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:43 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• sopheeahsmommy

Thanks for your answer you were right she just turned 21 months on the 11th and she is fully trained took me 3 days she even wears undies to bed and naptime too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:03 AM on Oct. 14, 2009