Pregnant & repulsed at the thought of having sex??

Im pregnant w/my 2nd & although I had fluctuations in my desire for sex in the first pregnancy I still had a decent sex life. Now im 2.5mos prego & I have no desire for sex, in fact, Im repulsed & agitated at the thought of having to do ANYTHING sexual w/my hubby, if he even smacks my butt or makes sexual advances I get mad!? Is this normal at all? I dont even think I can pretend to be into it for his own satisfaction b/c im that adverse to the thought of it, I just want to be left alone. I feel guilty.

whispers2005

Asked by whispers2005 at 12:29 PM on Sep. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would at least try to give it to him once in a while, but that is normal for your first trimester
    Cherish050307

Answer by Cherish050307 at 12:45 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• everyones different, every hormone ridden trimester is different

just let him have sex with you- that's what i've done. (in my own circumstances with my own husband not yours)
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 12:51 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I feel the exact same way. I gave in the other night, only because I felt bad for him...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:58 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I'm the exact same way when pregnant. You're not alone.
    fluud7

Answer by fluud7 at 1:28 PM on Sep. 24, 2009