What would you love to receive for your 1 year old baby ?

My best friend's baby girl will turn 1 in a couple of weeks and I wanted to ship her something to Canada...Any gift ideas?

lesjoiesdemaman

Asked by lesjoiesdemaman at 12:35 PM on Sep. 24, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 12:39 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Do you remember your favorite book growing up? Find a copy and send that. I read my childhood fave to my son and will to my daughter as well.
    It's something personal because you love it, practical because babies and kids love stories and it's easy to wrap and send.

Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 12:41 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Nice! It's strange how some post it to be $53 and it's$90 on Amazon...huge price difference....
    lesjoiesdemaman

Answer by lesjoiesdemaman at 12:42 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• there are alot of nice things on the fisher price website.. my dd got alot of that stuff when she was a year to 2 years old and always played with it ( i saved it for our ds for when he's a little bigger )
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 12:43 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• The Fisher-Price zebra is cute but my 12 month old grandson wouldn't be able to use it yet. He has been walking for awhile but would slide right off the zebra. FP has a pony like the zebra and I want to get it for my grandson for christmas when he is a little older. We live in AZ and of course a pony would be more appropriate.

My grandson likes playing with unusual stuff. His favorite toy is a bamboo salad fork that is about a foot long. He holds it for hours. His other favorite is a ball almost as big as he is. It would be hard to mail.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 12:47 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• The book idea is nice too but I already gave her plenty of books...
    lesjoiesdemaman

Answer by lesjoiesdemaman at 12:49 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Now, I'm having a hard time finding sites that would ship up to Canada....Hhhh.
    lesjoiesdemaman

Answer by lesjoiesdemaman at 12:50 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• Why dont you shop on a CANADIAN website, That way, you dont pay a huge amount on shipping!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:57 PM on Sep. 24, 2009